Thursday, September 11, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy!




I haven't posted on here in forever.  Things have been so busy!  I am going full force through my grad program.  I started my internship as well as my classes (I go from 8-7pm every Thursday!)  I am loving living in the Aurora/Naperville area.  Its so nice to be close to Joe and I love living with the Darnells.  

On the down side, I have been sick this week and am totally overwhelmed with reading!  But I'm getting there!!  It's only a year long program...I can do it. 

John is loving ISU and is having a blast.  He is always on the go and has rushed for a business fraternity there.  I have gotten to see him a couple of times since he has left... and I know mom and dad look forward to seeing us when we come home to visit!  Its a big change for them. :o)

Lots of big changes...its been a busy fall so far...I'm continuing to learn to trust God daily!

1 comment:

brandonearly said...

It is good to have you back in the blogosphere