Monday, February 2, 2009

Just plugging away...

Me and Joe out with friends...
Me and Cherith at "Lucky Strike" bowling
For some reason, everyone felt the need to wear Joe's hat at some point in the night.

Life just never seems to slow down...this semester is only speeding up!  I can't believe we're already a month into things!!  I have so much work left to do before the end of the the semester, before the wedding, to find a job, etc.  I believe it will all work out, but sometimes it is just hard to TRUST God's plan along the way.

This last Friday, Joe and I went downtown Chicago to meet our wonderful friends Cherith and Aaron.  We always have so much fun with them because Cherith and I have been friends for forever, and Joe and Aaron have been friends since college.  It was definitely great to my mind off school and have some fun :o)

Not much else is new...just plugging away at all the craziness of the semester!!  Only 130 days until the wedding and 96 days until I have my masters! I can't wait :o)


No comments: