At dinner after my first bridal shower.
with my mom
With some of my bridesmaids, Becca, Becky and Carrie (Joe's sister)
Family: Carrie and Cheryl (Joe's sister and mom), Me and Mom
This weekend was a busy one!! I ended up going back to Rockford on Thursday night, and Joe's sister came to Rockford on Friday afternoon. We went then to the florist and ordered our invitations as well before Joe and his mom came to town for dinner with us. John and Dad left for Florida then at 4:30 a.m. that morning, and the girls went to my first bridal shower on Saturday at 12 p.m. We had such a fun time and I got so many beautiful gifts. It makes everything seem so real! I am getting married so soon!
Joe's dad then flew in from Michigan Saturday afternoon and we went out for dinner Saturday night which was very nice. Today, Joe's family left, and Joe, Mom and I went out for a nice brunch and moved all my gifts up to my room for me to organize :o) It was really nice. I am exhausted from all of the weekend festivities, but had such a great time! The big day will be here before we know it!! I can't wait. Next shower...2 weeks in Iowa :o)
This week is technically my spring break, although I still have my internship and lots of homework to work on...I guess in a master's degree program there really is no such thing as a spring break! I just can't wait to be done :o) Every week is busy! Joe and I are going apartment shopping this coming weekend...always more decisions to make!

No comments:
Post a Comment