Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Fall 07 Update

The fall semester (and my last semester actually living at ONU) has started!! It is amazing how my college years have flown by! I was able to figure out my spring internship situation over this past summer and am looking forward to getting started as a social worker at St. Anthony Hospital ,in Rockford, starting Jan. It will be a great opportunity! I will be living at home and saving a little money but traveling back and forth to Olivet every other weekend to take a class and stay in touch with friends!


John came and visited me at Olivet this past week and it was great to see him again! Its amazing how much I miss his company when I am away. Life is sure keeping me busy with work and class and I am also planning to volunteer in another play for the Special Recreation Association beginning in October. I am really looking forward to that. So if you're in the Kankakee Area November 10th and 11th, you must come to our Thanksgiving play!!


Below is a picture of myself and my roomate Jess. Some of our friends are playing on an intermural soccer team, so we went to watch the game this afternoon. Always something to do!!





1 comment:

brandonearly said...

I hope you keep blogging. It is cool to see how and what you are doing! Read ya later.