Wednesday, April 9, 2008

all done!!

So today was my last day of my internship and it feels great to be done...and sad at the same time.  It is very strange knowing that I won't be working with the same people anymore and I wish I was done with my other job rather than this one...but I guess thats part of an internship...  onto the next one.  I can hardly believe its over.  I graduate May 3rd, but feel like I am done already.  I only go back to school one more day for a class before graduation.  

Now onto grad school...I start with one class at Aurora in June which will be interesting...I am taking psychopathology.  I think it will be very intriguing...we'll see.  I have started to look for an internship for my graduate schooling.  I have to find an internship for 600 hours.  I have one interview on Friday {wish me luck} and I am still hoping to hear from a few other places I sent my resume out to.  Hopefully I will secure one soon so its one less thing I need to worry about!!  For now I'm just working at Hampton Inn.. {woo hoo}.  

Joe gets to move into his new apartment in a week!  This is also very exciting...we're turning into grown ups...its very strange.  Thinking about paying for grad school is a daunting thing!!  Thinking about paying for life in general is very daunting...welcome to the real world :o)
Guess its time to get on my knees...I know He will provide and guide me as I go!

ps. this last weekend mom and I got to visit Grandma in Iowa for her 85th birthday!!  

No comments: