My graduation is in 4 days! Its going by fast, although I've felt like I've been done for the past two months. I guess then it is official. Life has been busy. I have been working a lot at Hampton and trying to find an internship for grad school. I am taking one class in June and then will take the rest of my classes fall and spring. I can't wait to be done with that. I don't think I am as excited about graduating from Olivet because I am not really done, just starting somewhere new. I can't wait to be working a real job that I love and doing something in the social work field. I can't wait to work normal hours as well. I get tired of working the 3-11 shift. O well, I guess thats just part of life.
I'm excited for this weekend. Joe's birthday is on Thursdays, so I get to spend the day with he and his sister and the subsequent days will be spent with Joe and my family at graduation festivities. I know it will go by quickly. It will be fun to be with Joe's family again.
Not much else for news. The days seem to all blur together when I am living in this little Rockford life. It is so strange not to be with friends everyday...very different from college life. I feel like all that really matters right now is getting grad school payed for. I guess thats part of growing up.
No comments:
Post a Comment