"Christmas time is here"...well almost!! 8 days away, and only 2 days until I get to go home to Rockford. I can't wait. I just finished my last two papers and have one more test to take on Thursday and I'm out of here. I did have a little set back over the weekend. Joe and I went home to Rockford for the weekend I ended up getting the stomach flu! Not fun. I was just glad I was home. There is something about being in your own bathroom and your own bed. Even at 22 years old my mom still brought me sprite to drink when I was dehydrated and reminded me to "drink it slowly, just sip it." I love that, you're never to old to have your mom help you when you're sick :o) It is always a comfort! As nasty as I felt all weekend, I was so glad to have my family to take care of me. John made me soup, Dad went on a sprite run, Mom washed my sheets and was nurturing as ever, and Joe even carried me to my bed and drove on our way back to Naperville. I'm pretty lucky! I have so much to be thankful for...and I am feeling much better now, Just a little tired still!
I did get to try on my wedding dress this weekend! It was very exciting. My mom and I went up to the little bridal shop in Clinton, Wisconsin called "Veils and Tails" and tried on my dress. I love it even more than the first time I think. This shop is just so cute too, they are so friendly there and very accommodating. Mom and I went for Starbucks and had fun trying on lots of veils with my dress. I know the next few months before my wedding will go very quickly!!
Soon it really will be Christmas time and I can't wait to spend it with my family.

1 comment:
oh my goodness, i can't wait to see pictures of you in your wedding dress! the time is fast approaching... :)
and the picture reminded me that i need to watch charlie brown christmas verrrry soon.
love you!
Post a Comment