
The count down has really begun! The picture above is from my Naperville shower out our church there. My mom and dad came down to be there which was great. Below is my whole family after my graduation from my Master's program at Aurora University.

Reality is starting to set in. My wedding is only 26 days away now! Time really flies! I am in Rockford now, living mostly at home for this last month, but I am driving back to Aurora about once a week cause Joe and I are finishing our marriage counseling and leading small groups. Wednesdays I'm taking my Social Work License test, so I have been studying a lot for that and applying for jobs. Everything seems to be happening at once, I know it will all come together, its just a little hectic right now. Mom is done with school on Wednesday and that is when I'll take my test, so once we get through that we can both enjoy finishing up wedding plans. I just want to enjoy this last month and not feel overwhelmed. Hopefully that will be the case :o)
Looking forward to seeing our friends and family at the Wedding...26 days :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment