I think we all have a desire for something to fulfill us. It is part of being human. There are some who are searching for that something to fulfill them and thus turn to partying, drugs, "instant gratification." There are others who know who can ultimately fulfill them, but they loose sight of that I think. It takes effort to have that relationship...instant gratification is a quicker fix...although it does not last. I want to look only to the one I know can truly satisfy us. The one who is there for me through my worst days and my best and who carries me when I'm to tired and weak to walk myself. He is the one who knows exactly how many hairs are on my head and the minute by minute account of my day tomorrow. Wouldn't you want God to fulfill your life too? He is always there for you...even when you feel you're all alone.
I have had so many of these lonely, dreary, tired and weak days...but God is always strong for me. He carries me through. I don't deserve His love...and yet He loves me.
_________________________________________________________
On a much lighter note...this week is my last production with Easy Street Theater for Actors with Disabilities. Its been a lot of work but so rewarding. I have had a hard week though...work, school work, being sick...it all seems to try to get me down. This is when I need God to carry me most :o) And God knows just what I need...my parents are even coming to the performance on Saturday...it will be good to see them.

No comments:
Post a Comment