36 more days until I move back to Rockford!! How crazy is that. I am really excited to move back home...but sad because I wont get to see some people as much and make it to Naperville quite as often. It will be so nice to be done with regular classes tho for a little bit although I'm hoping to start on my master's next fall. It just feel so surreal to be at this point in life. I dont feel like I'm that old...I feel too young to be graduating!! But yet I feel like I'm getting to the point where I really want to be done with the typical college life.
I have been swamped lately. Between this play, work and classes I feel like I havent breathed in a month. I have two major tests tomorrow and I feel like I can't even concentrate at this point. I feel like I've barely gotten sleep...I just need a day to relax!! Hopefully that will be Wednesday...I just need tomorrow behind me.
The play went really well this weekend. We had great turn outs to all of our performances and although it was a lot of work, spending time with my disabled friends makes it all worth it. They warm my heart. We had our own little dance party to the high school musical soundtrack on Sunday...it was a blast!
Here are a few pictures from the play. Also here is a link if you want to see more of my pictures from the weekend. http://picasaweb.google.com/LauraDavitt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment