Tuesday, December 11, 2007

one more week.


Less than a week until the semester is OVER! I cannot wait to have this stuff overwith...it has been a long week already...lots going on. I feel overwhelmed and I think I may be getting sick, and I'm just ready to move on with life. I want to fix everyones problems, including my own and feel like it is impossible. I'm such a peace keeper. I just want everyone to be happy. How come life has to be so hard at times. I know we learn from it but it sure does stink when you're in the midst of it all. My heart and mind is constantly on everything going on and I'm having a hard time concentrating on getting through this last week. I've been painting a lot which has been a good way to vent for me....its like my emotions spill onto the pages...


Times like these I'm reminded of Psalm 91...it always give me reassurance.

"He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the sadow fo the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, 'He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.' Surely he will save you from the fowler's snare and from the deadly pesilence. He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your sheild and rampart."

Its almost done. We can make it.

No comments: