Saturday, December 15, 2007

Christmas is almost here!!

Two more days and I move home...I have such mixed emotions...I can't wait to be home, but yet, it will be so different. I will miss living with Jess, I will miss my friends and apartment life, and I will miss Joe. It was beautiful out today...my friend Leslie took Joe and I out to take pictures in the snow...and the snow just kept on falling... :o) Gotta love it.

Another amazing answer to prayer was getting Joe a car yesterday!! Hurray. We found a 2003 Ford Explorer with really low milage :o) It is so great for him to finally have a dependable car. Just in time too!! It would have been difficult to get home over Christmas with out a car... it is always crazy when you're going through a huge time of frustration, but looking back, it is awesome to see how God answers prayers.

No comments: